Experienced personal trainers will help you meet your fitness, health & weight loss goals. You may also visit any location for a free fitness consultation.
• Educational: Great opportunity to ask questions & get answers from a fitness professional.
• Complimentary: Included in your membership.
• Customizable 25-minute workout based on your topics.
• Learn to workout Effectively and Efficiently.
• Strategies for weight loss and muscle building.
Learn the basics of body mobility and improve upon any problem areas (tight hips, back, etc.)
Discover how to build muscle and strengthen target areas through resistance and weight exercises.
Create a fitness plan to help start on your weight loss regimen, focusing on your strengths to enact change.
Personalized metrics on over 40 parameters including muscle mass, body fat and body water analysis. This is ideal for athletes looking to improve athletic performance.
Utilize and understand the value of your new membership. Fitness managers will review the services available to you such as equipment instruction, group fitness classes, stretch therapy and our premium plus options which include guest passes and human touch massage chairs for recovery.
3. CUSTOMIZED SESSIONS BASED ON YOUR DESIRED OUTCOME
When you show up to your consultation you will receive:
• A customized 25 minute workout
• Fitness and Wellness planning.
• Focus & help with specific problem areas.
• Body Composition & use of our state-of-the-art InBody machine.
Our certified trainers will use proven stretch therapy techniques & the latest percussion massage equipment to increase your range of motion & flexibility, reduce muscle & joint pain, & improve your posture & athletic performance.
• Body composition analysis
• Results in 15-30 minutes
• Detailed review of metrics
LET'S GET STARTED!
PLANS BUILT AROUND YOUR CURRENT STRENGTHS
MEASURE YOUR MUSCLE
Mountainside Fitness uses InBody advanced body composition analyzers to measure muscle mass. Knowing your muscle mass, and how it is distributed within your body, allows Members to understand their Basal Metabolic Rate (how many calories are burned per day at rest), as well as areas of the body which contain the most muscle. Members have the opportunity to learn strategies which will improve their muscle and body composition, and help to ensure a successful membership experience.
OPTIMAL TRAINING ZONE
Are you aware that a person’s body type and the intensity of his/her workout can dictate whether the individual burns muscle or fat? You may be working against your desired results. Do you know your optimal training zone?