Sign up for our THREE-pronged system to meet your fitness, health, and weight loss goals.
We’ll provide you with knowledge, direction and motivation to get the most out of your membership. Key focus areas include health measurement, mobility, strength and toning, weight loss, energy improvement, performance improvement and equipment orientation. We’ll also show you how to maximize your new membership by utilizing our many services and amenities.
Our certified trainers use proven stretch therapy techniques and the latest percussion massage equipment to increase your range of motion and flexibility, reduce muscle and joint pain, and improve your posture and athletic performance.
We utilize In-Body advanced body composition analyzers to measure muscle mass. Knowing your muscle mass, and how it is distributed within your body, allows Members to understand their Basal Metabolic Rate (how many calories are burned per day at rest), as well as areas of the body which contain the most muscle. Members have the opportunity to learn strategies which will improve their muscle and body composition, and help to ensure a successful membership experience.
If you’re looking for ways to improve performance and increase your energy, consider participating in a personal training program at Mountainside Fitness. At our fitness clubs, we have a team of exceptional personal trainers ready to help you meet your fitness, health and weight loss goals. Our dedication to one-on-one training why we’re considered the best fitness center chain in Phoenix for results. Other fitness clubs don’t offer the same commitment to their clients’ health like our personal trainers do. Call us today to learn more about our programs, including heart-rate training with our digital fitness tracker, and take your fitness goals to the next level.
- HEALTH: We give you key measurements so you can understand how to improve your readings.
- FLEXIBILITY: Learn the basics of body mobility and improve upon problem areas (tight hips, back, etc).
- STRENGTH/TONE: Discover how to build muscle and strengthen problem areas through resistance and weight exercises.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Understand your body composition and focus on your strengths to enact change.
- ENERGY: Improve your energy levels with a consistent fitness routine.
- PERFORMANCE: Acquire new and progressive techniques to improve athletic performance at any level.
- KNOWLEDGE: Utilize and understand the value of your new membership by utilizing the various offerings and services (equipment orientation, classes, etc).
- EQUIPMENT ORIENTATION: Get comfortable with our equipment and ask questions