Have you heard of HEAT classes? HEAT stands for High Energy Athletic Training. It’s a fitness class offered at Mountainside Fitness locations throughout Phoenix designed to push you past your comfort zone and challenge you to reach your fitness goals. If you’ve ever taken part in a HEAT class, you’ll notice a variety of methods are used and no two classes are ever the same.
Whether you’re new to working out or you’ve reached a weight-loss plateau and want to jumpstart your routine, you’ll benefit from HEAT classes. Here are just a few of the awesome benefits of a typical HEAT class:
- Strength training: A typical HEAT class involves some form of resistance training. Don’t be surprised to find yourself lifting heavy weights.
- Cardio: Are you having difficulty getting your heart rate up during your workouts? You won’t have this trouble when you participate in a high-intensity class. Working to your maximum heart rate is the goal.
- Support: HEAT classes are conducted with a small group. Whether you attend the same class time each week or a different class, you’ll get encouragement from group members and guidance from instructors.
- Fat burning: If your goal is to burn fat and shed pounds, a 60-minute heat class will get it done faster.
- Variety: Doing the same thing over and over again gets boring. HEAT classes are designed so that no two classes are alike. This keeps you engaged and keeps your muscles working harder.
Would you like to try a HEAT class at Mountainside Fitness? All of our classes are available during a new members’ trial period. Call us today to learn more about our “Free for 5 days” deal! At Mountainside Fitness, we offer over 80 exercise classes each week. Maybe HEAT isn’t for you, but you prefer a barre class or yoga. No problem! Our class selections offer something for everyone.
Mountainside Fitness operates 16 locations throughout the valley and is a family-centered fitness center. If you’re looking for a health and wellness center that caters to families, look no further. Stop in today to learn more about our memberships or visit us online at www.mountainsidefitness.com to join today!